FilePlanet

E

Eolis

God Damn, FilePlanet pisses me off!! First you sign up for whatever to get a file, then you have to sign up for something else to actually get the file you looking for, and then there's too many users. What a crock of shit! I really wish sites would stop using them as a mirror.

I hadd to get that off my chest. Thanks.........:D

what file

what file u need, i might have it and ill send it to yah!

I guess they made it quite easy for me as I actually registered Gamespy Arcade and can therefore use that login and password...

I still can't avoid the queues tho!

You know if you actually PAY for the file planet subscription (7.00$ ) like i do you dont wait for anything i persoanllly thing its a great think .....and the 20 for newsgroups even better ...ilove being the first to DL the new Counter Strike Patch or those 100meg game demos in minutes :)

AMD

Your probably right. I just can't see paying for downloads. I'd rather wait a couple of days, really. It's just that sometimes things come out and the only place to get them first is FilePlanet or somewhere overseas that is choked 24/7. I shouldn't really rip FilePlanet, it is afterall a service that seems to work for some, just not for me......

Thanks for your reply, though.......;)

The days of free stuff on the net are almost over, everything from news to game demos. It's all about the all mighty $(or whatever currency your country uses). :mad:

Originally posted by AMDClocker
You know if you actually PAY for the file planet subscription (7.00$ ) like i do you dont wait for anything i persoanllly thing its a great think .....and the 20 for newsgroups even better ...ilove being the first to DL the new Counter Strike Patch or those 100meg game demos in minutes :)
AMD

Its been a while since I didn't have the latest patch before it was officially released ;)

hehehe

I d/l the Counter-Strike Patch 100mb in less then 5 mins and i dont even have to register or wait for my server.

theirs a place on the net called mIRC, and their is also a thing called Servers and Channels, goto a CS chane or File Channel and ppl will h00k you up so fast that it will make your head spin

:D :p :cool:

I am quite familiar with IRC and i guess it prolly is as fast. I just never seem to have it installed and i have to DL it and ... well i m kinda lazy :) But you right its just as good . I just like that all my DL are in one place i only have to register at one place and its a click click go .

And as far as the free internet coming to an end , i think that it is SLOWLY changing to a pay for priority content and still get non-priority info/files/etc for free .

I for one am willing to pay for anything i get because ive gotten so much from the internet for free, and i can affordit right now . I also like tha fact that if i am broke in the future i still have options to get the same stuff for free , even if i have to wait a few extra days.

I also know that there are a bunch of ppl that HATE fileplanet. These ppl also thing the internet should be free because they cant afford / dont want to pay for it . Iguess its like cable tv you pay for what you get . Wanna watch a movie at the theaters (when it first comes out) pay top dollar, or wait for HBO in a few months and save a few buck , or wait till it comes out on broadcast TV for free . So you see you get what you pay for :)

AMD

Yes, But

You dont have to Wait till it get boradcoast's on HBO cause that nearly 1 yr, you want to see it on PPV a few months after it get rls in theather's. This is where the Black Box (Hacked Cable) comes in or hacked DTV and this is when you are able to watch it for free =)

HACKING is fun dont you think!!!

:D :p :D :p

your right i guess i was just trying to make a point. But im curious. on the left it say " wolverine " say no to warez" but yet you apperently condon the theft of digital media if it comes over a coaxial or satelite connection. If this is the case what is the difference between that and say WINXP transmitted on a coaxial connection in digital format and not paying for it ?

Im not flaming you i just wondered :)

AMD

Oh one lil difference!

Its Legal!!!!!!!!!

Canada rulez

ok i guess being in canda lets you access DTV for free and it not be illegal .

AMD

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back