Ferral_Imp's closet clearout sale

lancer said:
:dead::dead::dead:Riot ensues

"where'd she goes" cackles kcnychief:devious:
"I'll find her" slathers ThePatriot:lick:
"I've got her" bellows
fitz:eek:

"I'll save you " heralds the entrance of lancer:mad:

"oh my, you are a strong boy aren't you" :laugh:laughs Ferral_imp as lancer rides off with ferral_imp on his
donkey.jpg
donkey/slash stead!!

oh.......my..........god

and thats why you slathered haha :p

Hey.. don't drag me into it! :)

I just questioned what else she has in her closet..

edit: The other question is how many PM's did Ferral get asking for real pictures.. and did she actually send any?

:)

Last edited:
:eek: You guys are c-a-w-a-a-a-a-a-z-z-y. :laugh: :lick: *backs away after seeing Lancer on a donkey with an old life sized doll from the closet*

@Fitz,
Surprisingly enough I haven't gotten any pm's asking for pictures yet. Though I wouldn't send any pics if someone did ask after all this goings on over a pair of jeans and a tshirt. :p :p :p

Ok now on to more on topic news, I've decided to go into business for myself selling giftshoppy stuff on Livedeal along with possibly Ebay. I plan on starting to get some of the items listed either tonight or tomorow night. Along with selling stuff on Livedeal, I'm also gonna be selling stuff through catalogs that I got from my supplier.

well good luck with that ferral.

Ferral_Imp said:
@Fitz,
Surprisingly enough I haven't gotten any pm's asking for pictures yet. Though I wouldn't send any pics if someone did ask after all this goings on over a pair of jeans and a tshirt. :p :p :p

LOL.. not to spread fuel on the fire, but this statement implies that you have pictures to send that are a little more.. entertaining.. than just jeans and a tshirt

edit: So... can you send me a picture? :)
*duck*

fitz said:
LOL.. not to spread fuel on the fire, but this statement implies that you have pictures to send that are a little more.. entertaining.. than just jeans and a tshirt

edit: So... can you send me a picture? :)
*duck*

Well so much for getting things back on target wherever that was. :lick: j/k

The only pics I have of myself date back to high school(or earlier). So there really isn't anything interesting to them.

nothing wrong with those pics haha :)

oh and wheres my free sh!t! haha

lancer said:
nothing wrong with those pics haha :)

oh and wheres my free sh!t! haha

Hopefully not lost cuz it went out first class mail on the 13th in a small bubble mailer so it should have gotten there by now(unless the post office decided that it had to be returned for some bizarre reason). :suprised: So honestly I have no clue.

hey i got it last night, thanks very much!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back