Females on Forum?

In this wonderful world of forum anonymity why not be bi? Having the best of both worlds Evil Marge? :D

I am a lesbian women who was born in a very good looking mans body

life is sweet

If you think about it abstract, makes u a very eligible bachelor from a female perspective :)

Originally posted by coathanger007
In this wonderful world of forum anonymity why not be bi? Having the best of both worlds Evil Marge? :D

Of course,well you have to try everything at least once :p

Originally posted by dealer
I am a lesbian women who was born in a very good looking mans body

life is sweet

What a combination - a les and conceited!!:eek:

I am not conceited, buy I am very honest, so it looks like I am conceited

sometimes life is not as sweet as other times I guess

I wish I was not this honest, and then people wouldn't think I was conceited

ah me

That's cause Dorothy was there and she promised she wouldn't tell :eek:

Is that skin cam of you (which looks sweet not evil and most definitely female) or this mysterious dorothy?

Originally posted by Evil Marge
That's me in my female disguise :p

Just need to lop off that pony tail and remove a couple of other bits'n pieces. Otherwise, not bad disguise. :D

Hey, I just noticed spikes on your wrist - must be in a male street gang. :) Guess you're just getting in touch with your feminine side.

Hey, they're male melons - just the thought of it makes me want to puke :D Suppose that's a definite sign of maleness.
Anyway, I'm just mucking around - hope no one took offence. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back