February 2007 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit embarassed to ask, but how do I take a screenshot of my desktop and post it here?

All of you have such great looking screens!

Press Print Screen (Prt Scr on some keyboards) on your keyboard. Doing so will capture your desktop to the Windows clipboard. Paste the contents into imaging software (such as Photoshop). Holding down ALT and pressing Print Screen will capture the active window only.

You can use the attachment feature to include it within your post.

No Vista yet.

Waiting for the next-gen cards as well numerous bug-fixes before making the move.

Besides, there are some issues with some apps I use for work :(

Starting to warm to FF2 now, like the add-ons better than for IE7.

Wish IE was a little better with it's add-ons :(

I love Jenna Fisher...;)

Attachments

• mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 155
Ah you guys :D I still use IE7 90% of the time, I just have FF2 open with the weather and time-zone stuff.

IE7 is still so much faster :cool:

Ah you guys :D I still use IE7 90% of the time, I just have FF2 open with the weather and time-zone stuff.

IE7 is still so much faster :cool:

That's not what your PM said... Oooops, did I say that out loud? :eek:

*In an ever sooo faint whisper * Yeah, I know, ya gotta keep up appearances for all yer friends. That's O.K. we know the truth. */end whisper* :p

You'll need IE at least once, if you want to upgrade to MU.

Not true buddy, you can upgrade to MU from the Windows Control Panel as well :)

When I upgraded it took me through IE7 to update.

I'll do it again right now and confirm. I would if I had not already done so on my test box.

Visual Style: Tiger by KoL
Wallpaper: Misa Campo by Grandmaster
Other: AveDesk, AveTunes

Click it for the big version.

LOL, I pick the last day of Feb. Coulda waited a couple hours I guess. Thanks Derek :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back