February, 2006 Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new one:)
Info in screenie.
thumb-30882.png

Full view

Slick as usual. You prefer your taskbar up top, huh? Not many do.

Thanx.
I like it both at the top and bottom. Right now I'm going through a top taskbar period LOL.

Red theme at E17, users delight!
Theme: Carbon
Wallpaper: Red-E
GTK Theme: GM-Looks​

funky dredd said:
Did you mod it yourself? It looks great! Care to share :nervous:

Yeh share please! How didu get the song to show on the desktop when play it? I use iTunes - so can it be done?

i cant share it sorry. but you can easily do it yourself using resedit. goto lunaelement.net and get the unofficial bitmaps and mod it the way you want it.
@DaVo: you can have album art with itunes using konfabulator(yahoo widgets), avedesk or samurize. take your pick :)

andy_rose said:
i cant share it sorry. but you can easily do it yourself using resedit. goto lunaelement.net and get the unofficial bitmaps and mod it the way you want it.
@DaVo: you can have album art with itunes using konfabulator(yahoo widgets), avedesk or samurize. take your pick :)

Thanks mate! :)

heres my new one for the month.

Attachments

• deskopezze.JPG
    deskopezze.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 103
I think it's time for a new PC, so I can participate in this thread more :)

Guys. Stay on topic. No need for such useless spamming, mmmkay?

Andy, can you tell me where you got that start button for LE5? I can't find it on his site.

just updated my desktop. sticking with this for teh moment.

Attachments

• desktop 3.JPG
    desktop 3.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 79
madmatt said:
Andy, can you tell me where you got that start button for LE5? I can't find it on his site.

Oh, I believe I found it in the thread @neowin..one of the last pages. And I think the username was shaywood.

andy_rose said:
Oh, I believe I found it in the thread @neowin..one of the last pages. And I think the username was shaywood.
Thanks pal. I found it.

Andy, one more question. Do you remember where you found that Start Something wallpaper? I've looked on DeviantART and I can't find it there. I have 1600x1200 but I need a widescreen version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back