February, 2006 Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sustenance is still my favorite VS!
thumb-30838.png

Full View

Andy, did you see KoL's latest? Looks similar to Sustenance to me.

Andy, I don't know if you use Outlook but I always have a problem with KoL's visuals in Outlook. The down arrows (for select boxes) are always screwed up and some times the scoll bar appears pink.

Focus on the theme, wallpaper, and the VS named Spirit, the web page is just something random for this one!

I like the way that looks.

Thanks, the Opera theme is called Shadowguard. Watch out, this theme is a little hard to get used to, it's mostly dark but with white widgets!

edit: ALREADY..CAN'T HANDLE, TOO BLINDING! Must...have..cairo!

VS: ClearLooks 2.0 RC1
Icons: Tango
Wallpaper: Artifical Blue 1

Last edited:
You really don't understand this do you.

We're all well aware of what Opera looks like, the thread is for DESKTOP screenshots.

Feckin 'eck!

cmon people post your desktops! i love looking at other people's desktops (it also gives me some ideas as to how I can improve my own....) :)

Funny thing is no one noticed that the guidelines post said "January".

Great desktops guys!

Grandmaster said:
Funny thing is no one noticed that the guidelines post said "January".

Great desktops guys!
You should know by now, no one reads the guidelines ;)

They are just there to make us look professional.

I wrote this companies usage policy. I don't think anyone has read it except HR and myself.

madmatt said:
I wrote this companies usage policy. I don't think anyone has read it except HR and myself.

lol yeh but thats always the case with these forums. It takes way too much time and effort to read the rules. Although I'm not saying that it's right that nobody does read them! :cheeky:

For those of us that are big fans of Energy Blue Joni pointed out a tip that works quite well and the outcome leaves a Luna skinned Office suite (and other applications such as WS_FTP Pro 2006).

Download the latest version of Energy Blue (1.0.8) and name the MSSTYLE as "Luna.msstyle". Double click it to apply the visual style.

You will now notice that Office suite applications are using the Luna based style. Quite neat if you ask me.

This will work with any visual style but looks particularly nice when running Luna based styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back