Favourite movie quotes or dialogues

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure."

Agent Smith to Morpheus from The Matrix

My favorite quote from a fairly recent movie, The Rules of Attraction

"I need you like a need an ******* (since it filters, i'll use the clean version: Booty Hole) for my elbow."

I like

"Sweet? Where do you get off? Where do you get sweet? I am dark and mysterious, and I am PI55ED OFF! I could be very dangerous to all of you! And you should know that about me... I am THE ENEMY! "

Who can guess the movie:
"Marriage is a concept invented by people who were lucky to make it to twenty without being eaten by dinosaurs. Marriage is extinct"

Clue #1 - Its an 80's movie.

Good Luck :D

St. Elmo's Fire

You know it makes sense :)

"Some people hate the English! I don't! They're just ****ers!"

I've never lauged so much at a line in a movie before as this one - i actually had to stop the tape. If any of you have seen The Big Lebowski you will know what i mean.

"Nice Marmott"

You have to see whats going on - but i was in tears...

I know this one by heart...
"And that's how it came to pass, that on the second-to-last day of the job, the convict crew that worked the plate-factory roof in the Spring of '49 wound up sitting in a row, drinking icy cold, Bohemia style beer... courtesy of the hardest screw to ever walk a turn at Shawshank State Prison. The colossal prick even managed to sound magnanimous. We sat with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creationl." -Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption

or this one...
"Camelot! Camelot! Camelot!
It's only a model.
Shh!!!"
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

[Practicing in a mirror before his high school reunion]
Marty: Hi. I'm, uh, I'm a pet psychiatrist. I sell couch insurance. Mm-hmm, and I -- and I test-market positive thinking. I lead a weekend men's group, we specialize in ritual killings. Yeah, you look great! God, yeah! Hi, how are you? Hi, how are you? Hi, I'm Martin Blank, you remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, and I'd blow your head off if someone paid me enough.

Grosse Pointe Blank

"Say hello to my little friend"

"I stomp you like a cocaroach!!!"

"Fly pelican, fly"

OMG, I love that movie.

I cant believe no on has said this yet:
(And yes, Im lame enough to have learnt it by heart)

"Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides, by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengance upon thee!"

Originally posted by telleCK
[Practicing in a mirror before his high school reunion]
Marty: Hi. I'm, uh, I'm a pet psychiatrist. I sell couch insurance. Mm-hmm, and I -- and I test-market positive thinking. I lead a weekend men's group, we specialize in ritual killings. Yeah, you look great! God, yeah! Hi, how are you? Hi, how are you? Hi, I'm Martin Blank, you remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, and I'd blow your head off if someone paid me enough.

Grosse Pointe Blank

I love that film......i'm gonna go watch it right now....

WHOAAAAAAAA..... one person at a time and who ever guesses correctly then its their turn...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back