favorite superbowl commercials

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by duberdurm, Jan 28, 2003.

1. duberdurm

duberdurm Guest

This year's commercials were kind of slow with the exception of that one with the football player plumeling those office workers. That one and the Yao/Yo were my favs.
  2. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

The one with Tiki Barber and Rondi Barber was funny.

"Aren't you a Football player??? But so is he...

You're gonna watch the Super Bowl at home... aaaand he's gonna play in it.

Just makin an observation..."

Talk about adding insult to injury. :p :p
  3. ReC0iL

ReC0iL Guest

I liked the one with Willy Nelson doing shaving cream commercials for his back taxes.... "Hey My Face Is Burning!!!!" LOL.... And that one FedEx one based off of the Cast Away movie... And he asked what was in the package that he didn't open for 5 years... GPS, Satellite Phone, Water Purifier, and some Seeds... LMAO :D :D :D
  4. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    I like that one where, no wait.

Having said that, did see the T3 trailer, Matrix Trailer and that new Pepsi with Ozzie Osborne.. twist?
  5. Burpster

Burpster Guest

i'm already sick of the Osbourne's commercial ....seen it 4 times last night ...poor old bumbling Ozzy :)
  6. Zooker

Zooker OSNN Addict

My faves were 2 Budlight ones, one with the clown walking on his hands, the other with the guy who goes into the bar with the dog on his head..LMAO! I did also like the Ozzy one, even tho I've never seen his show.
  7. Jahya

Jahya Guest

None of this year's SB commercials top the New Nike commercial w/ naked man running all over the soccer field....I can't watch that commercial w/o nearly falling over laughing.....especially when he starts gettin it on with the corner flag.

But if I gotta pick one from the SB, it would be the Office Linebacker commercial. "Stay down....Mitch!"

Honorable mentions would be Bud Light, the one with the clown and ummmm well.....I guess that's it. The commercial with the Zebra reviewing the play was pretty good too.
  8. gonaads

"That ref is a real Jackass" :p
  9. jawshoouh

jawshoouh Guest

fave was definitely Terry Tate Office Linebacker

someone on another forum said something about not being able to download the full quicktime movie--only able to watch it off Reebok's site--so i stuck it on my website, if anyone's interested. about 14MB and you need QT6, hit my sig below. i even snagged the halftime show with that hot lil number shania but it's too big to put out on my site.
  10. gonaads

Kewl... I'll get it when I get home. :happy:
  11. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

I've only seen the Osbournes one. Just watched it on the Pepsi website...:D
  12. gonaads

Damn... I just watched it again.. ROFLMAO!!! Ooooh man my sides hurt. hahaha... Only thing is that the Super Bowl one shows him wiping out some of the Female Employees also.
  13. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

What's a superbowl?
  14. mike09

mike09 Moderator

Washingtonville , New York
    the funniest was the dodge ram one with the choking in the passenger seat and the driver hit the gas then slamed on the brakes and the food came out and u saw it sliding down the window.