Favorite series of Nintendo games

i hope they don't screw over Zelda with that kinda stuff in the new one. That would really make me mad:mad: . Most likely, more mad than that emoticon can possibly show.:confused:

Originally posted by Nick M
Zelda 64 + Mario 64 :p

ya those were fun, althought i didnt play much Zelda... but i did play it :) Mario is a classic, i dont care what anyone says, its a fun game to play, who wouldnt want to hear him say "itsa me a Mario!" lol :D :D

-Bert

Double Dragon was ill, Zelda was hot, Mario before it hit the n64. Secret of Mana for RPG game...:D

Secret of Mana was cool ****, alot of people give it bad reviews though and I don't understand why.

and i SURE hope they come out with Perfect Dark 2 or sumthing. that game was great. love to jus sit there and fly around the RC missiles :cool:

Mario rules!...all you little kids out there who call themselves "gamers" and have never played old skool mario, aren't. you are just mario deprived. :)

i grew up with daily doses of mario, samus, the dude from castlevania can't remeber his name, and can't for get good ol'link. can't forget duckhunt either. that was just plain fun. ah...the good ol'days

man i miss my old nes. in fact, don't know bout everyone else here but, i am going to go dig out my nes and snes.

the guy in castlevania...what is his name...its bugging me now.

anybody know???

Of course, it was Simon Belmont, and you were ranting about how kids that didn't play Mario aren't real gamers, hah. :p

ok, oDin, first of all, i do not appreciate when someone comes into a forum and posts their first message calling other people that posted "kids" and assuming that we are not gamers.

a) i'm 18 and have played and BEAT just about every single mario game there is. even have the older ones on my computer to play with an emulator

b) before you make another stupid assumption like that.......... ASK what games people in here play! duh :eek:

c) Mario is not near as good as you say he is. If you played Super Mario Sunshine (like i have) you would know this.

d) If you are still confused, you are beyond my help. Please consult the producer of Nintendo (Mr. Mayamoto or however his name is spelled, can't quite remember)

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
well, here's how the bonus disc is:

1) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (stayed the same)
2) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest (Same as original OoT, but all dungeons changed DRAMATICALLY)
3) Bonus videos for upcoming games, including 1080 Avalanche, Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker, and F-Zero (which might i add is UBER SWEET!!!!!!!!)

about that bonus disc, something was changed btw, and it applies to both OoT and MQ. both have updated graphics and run at highres (given you're using the component cables, which i have :p). oh, and i found a really weird bug in it too, when youre using the component cables and try to watch the preview videos, they look all screwed up (image is halfed and both halves are on opposite sides of the screen).

ElementalDragon you're totally right about what u said to oDin...i dont appreciate it either when someone comes in and calls us "kids"...im 17 and still enjoy nintendo's games (of course, sometimes they screw up, **cough** mario sunshine **cough**)

ever notice those guys that say nintendo's GC is a kiddie console? dont u just wanna slap'em?

Apu

Well, if the component cables are the 3 plugs that go into the back of your tv (red, yellow, white) then it's either your tv or your cables that are messed up. my videos play just fine. Also, i did not notice really any graphics change in either of the games.

component cables are the green, blue and red ones that are used for the gamecube's digital video signal. progressive scan, 640x480 progressive, etc etc
component=digital
composite=red, yellow, white

hmm... i have NEVER seen green, blue, and red connectors. no offense, but either it's just a canadian thing, or just not in the US.

lol, none taken, im not canadian, just live here...
seriously youve never heard of HDTV??? come on, you must have...the quality of the image is much better than the one used with the yellow connector

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back