Favorite game?

What's your favorite game?

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters
Technoo Child,
Is GTA VC your favorite gta game as well?
I know it is for me :)

vanquished said:
Technoo Child,
Is GTA VC your favorite gta game as well?
I know it is for me

YES!!! I love how they put it back in the 80s :D ... the music is also awesome as it reflects everything about that era.

I wish one day they would redo it with better graphics though.

Not sure of the order, but i play EQ2 and BF2 almost solely i'd have to say one of them, i played CS source a lot, but i think its just really tired and old now, if they really revamped it with a lot more maps, that allowed for more stratigic aspects then it would be better.

Haha also been a playing a little bit of Dungeon Keeper 2, great game also.

Oblivion looks great i have it, but my v/card is too crap to play it, so when i upgrade, i'll see, but i think the time envolved would be too much.

Seriously? Oblivion or other?

Come on now. I know a lot of people love oblivion but it gets old (for me) after a short time.

One run through the main quest and thats about it for me.

My fav over-all game is probably HL2 and Far Cry. Far Cry perhaps by a whisker coz it's not totally linear.

Far cry kinda gets old the AI is dumb.... the story not terribly engaging, if it wasn't for the setting, it would be just another boring fps.

lancer said:
Far cry kinda gets old the AI is dumb.... the story not terribly engaging, if it wasn't for the setting, it would be just another boring fps.

Far Cry has great AI when you play on the harder settings, especially the Trigens. Those things are pretty good at getting to you and making use of the terrain later on.

The story is a little predictable but still better than crap like D3.

god doom was such an incredible let down, could have been far better.

Oh yeah, and the Worms series is great. Gotta love cartoon worms with guns and bazookas...

Hahaha

Worms is great, i used to have it, then i lost it.
I could play that for hours.
Thanks for refreshing my memory, im gonna get it now.

yeah... I think that "other" is gonna win ... Does anyone know where I can find the hit game title "other" ? :p

worms 4 mayhem is absolutely fantastic. you even get to create your own weapons.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back