Favorite Beverage while on the Computer?

Non alcoholic: Lipton IceTea - mango flavour
Alcohol: Borg Pilsner (beer)
408.gif

Pepsi. Where is all the Pepsi. It's my beverage extrodinare! Definatly got me through high school mornings. and to an extent, any day that sucked.

Dew and Pepsi, oh yea... and WINE COOLERS!!!!

Baily's and coffee in the winter...

I still have teeth left and the reason that I dont just eat a bowl of sugar, is that that doesnt go with the dextrose.

I usually drink orange juice or mineral water.

Gotta keep fit :)

I normally do not get"on" my computer - probably because I can not fit on it within the confines of my desk!

OK - I usually start out with iced tea and then if I do not have to go to work that night - finish up with Parrot Bay (a cocunut rum similiar to Malibu) and Coke!

All I have to do is read my previous nite's posts to see if I had a good time or not!:confused: :confused: :confused:

BIG K COLA! or sometimes a Dew. I do not like Code Red as it just doesn't seem to go with the Dew name.....

Vanilla coke is what a buddy of mine drinks (in the states) and I just don't see it/taste it.....at all.........:confused:

Good old ice cold glass of water!

When working, it gives you a good reason for leaving your desk and going to take a walk outside the office :D

I would have to say that a dark room with my lava lamp on and my UV black lights on (inside my case with a window on the side).... A nice cold BUDLIGHT and a CIG........(Playing WARCRAFT 3 ) HEAVEN !!!!!!!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back