Farenheit

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Eagle710, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Eagle710

Eagle710 OSNN Senior Addict

Anybody got anys comments on the whole Farenheit 9/11 movie , i havent watched it by have been told it is very good... need some input from you guys out there so please share thanx.

2. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

it's definatlly not ballanced, it doesn't give the pros...it's left wing propaganda

however, there is information in the movie everybody needs to see, and you won't see this information in the current wealthy owned right winged big bussiness media machine

for instance, everyone needs to see how inept this presidents performance when he was confronted with the attack on our soil...big bussiness media tries to excuse his inaction until he was dragged away by his aids, however there is no excuse for this inability to act fast in this kind of adversity

everyone should see the movie...especially those people that want to trash it.

I love when someone who hasn't seen this movie tries to trash it....ignorant idiots that lot

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005
    NetRyder likes this.
  3. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Agree with perris.
    102 rep points for saving me some typing. :D

Perris Calderon likes this.
  4. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I watched it in the theater when it came out, I thought the only part worth the money was the very end when bush messed up that quote. That was the only part of the movie that I really cared for. I am not a bush freak; I simply just agree with perris. Its a one sided story that doesnt let you know about everything. This was a great way of MM to reach out to the not so bright ppl that think there is only one side to something. You should always look at the other side before taking one.

5. Kush

Kush High On Life!

watch both farenheit and farenhype i liked both

6. Zedric

Zedric NTFS Guru Folding Team

Very biased, but definately worth seeing. Not all of it may be true, but only half would be enough.

Columbine was better though.

7. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I believe there was a thread or two on this topic before. Search and take a look at people's takes :)

No need to rehash.