Farenheit 9-11 Airs for $9.95; Stolen Honor airs for free

As the election thread has been closed I guess this thread is close enough related to the election for this. Anyways some of you might find some of the links from this /. article interesting reading. I have no idea why states would buy voting machines that are almost impossible to audit because they have no paper trail. If numbers don't "jive" there is no way to double check what happend or prove the outcome either way. So in the end it's bad for both the winning and the losing party as neither can prove/show that they actually won legitimately.

Xie said:
Whats it matter? I love how everyone (Bush supporters) are still like "take that michael moore". Forgive the man for trying to make America think. Forgive the man for getting people to vote. Why does it matter where he is now? This isn't a sporting event .. why do people treat it as one? Why do we need to throw it in the losers face?

First off I'm no Bush supporter I just prefered him, overgeneralization.
Second I have a lot of respect for John Kerry the way he handled himself on election day and the next

Third, Michael Moore barely did America justice with his work. He like the rest of every media outlet spewed biased vomit out there for the weak minded to be swayed. He just like 85% of the posts here(including some of mine), like 85% of all tv articles, like 85% of print articles, and like 85% of internet based articles are all just strongly expressed opinions that sound factual because of the way people write or show their arguments. I hate Moore and most of the biased media(either way it is biased) but I watch all of it so I'm not ignorant. It's the same as being swayed by Curt Schilling(pro-bush) or Bruce SPringsteen(Pro-Kerry). If these things are helping anyone make their decision for who they want running this country then their vote needs to be taken away...

And again where is Michael Moore?

I really want to know cause I have not seen or heard anything about him.

Tuffgong4 said:
And again where is Michael Moore?

I really want to know cause I have not seen or heard anything about him.
What's it really matter? Also he is around. The 1st place one might think to look is his website.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back