Ez Os Install Pro Beta - Now Ready!!!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by DinoRoger, Jan 13, 2003.

1. DinoRoger

DinoRoger Guest

If you will be installing / re-installing a Microsoft Operating system any time soon I would like to offer you an opportunity to join a BETA program I started yesterday. If you have ever heard of EZ OS INSTALL, a new version is now available called EZ OS INSTALL PRO. The program will create a unique custom boot disk that will automate the partitioning of the hard drive and installation of the operating system. It’s like creating a custom recovery floppy disk for your own system. The previous version ran from DOS mode and the new one is Windows based with a user friendly GUI. If you interested in signing up for the BETA visit:

Click here for more information

Click on "EZ Install Boot Disk" and you will see it at the top.

PS: This post was to announce something I believe will be beneficial to the users here and not meant as any type of advertisement

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Something Dino forgot to mention is that after having to go throught he hassle of registering just to get to the download area you have to pay. Maybe I reading it wrong but all I see is this: Now PCHelpLive.com has made the software available through a purchase. We are selling the floppy disk version and a new improved with all the bells and whistles, a CD version. Currently both of these purchases are available via a quick and easy download process. We are engineering a home deliver method very soon.

3. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

now this is a treuly spam!:cool:

Thread will be deleted withen 24 hours

4. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

I think Hipster Doofus summed it up. Burn ye in the pits of hell.

5. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

I think this thread embarrased this guy enough to leave it up

6. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Muahahahahaha!!! :happy:

7. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Bleh :rolleyes:

Cheers!
    NetRyder :cool: