EZ CD Creator not working after SP1

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by skellington, Oct 3, 2002.

1. skellington

skellington Guest

I installed SP1 for XP back about a week ago. I'm trying to burn music CD's and now when the burn is complete and I listen to the CD the songs are choppy. I tried a couple different times and still the same problem. I reinstalled EZ with updated drivers and still the same problem. I did make a restore point before I installed SP1, so I could just go back and that would probably fix the problem, but I want to know if this is just a result of SP1 and is there a fix for it?.......Please help...Skellington.

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

I don't have any issues with easy cd even after installing sp1. There must be something going on. What are your system specs?
    What version of easy cd are you using? The latest release (week or two ago) did cause issues for some.

3. skellington

skellington Guest

Well, I'm using EZ CD Platinum 5.x. I updated to 5.3.1 SP4. Machine is P4 - 1.7Ghz, 512 RAM, 60 Gig drive. I reinstalled and still get the same problem. it finishes burning the CD, but when you listen to it is choppy. I have it installed on the other partition with ME and I have no problem. Any ideas?

Skell:confused:

4. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Can't help sorry. My version is 5.1.0.104 & runs fine. :confused:

5. skellington

skellington Guest

Doesn't matter,

I just found something a little better to use. EZ has always had issues anyway. Thanks anyway......Skell:cool: