Explain your username.

Originally posted by Sazar
sazar is not too far off of my real name...

I thought you said yer name was Bob.

*runs, covering nuts* :p

Do we get money if we look???

And do we get more money if we find it???

hehehe - you get the privilege of adding to my hit counter if you look and the thrill of satisfying of your curiosity if you find the answer :D
That's PRICELESS !!!
....But wait, there's more. You will also have the honour of receiving a cyber handshake compliments of yours truly :D Now that's something !
What more could you possibly want ???

mine is just a name a friend gave to me awhile ago. The B can also stand for my real name "Brendon"

Originally posted by coathanger007
Mine is fairly abstract. The clue's on my website - if you can find it :)

Hmmm.....is the "hanger" part of your name something to do with the loading time of your site :p

j/k [i think] :D

Originally posted by coathanger007
Denominated in the country with the highest inflation and lowest currency value (is that Russia???) :D

Czechoslovakia :p

'k

Well.... I'm a guy and I code a lot of software on Mainframes (you know, they used to take up rooms - now known as Z/OS series and capable of running Linux, being superservers etc. etc.)...

I liked what Beny said
Ah... Username...Given to me by the weird little people who live in my house and claim they are my parents
.... so you're taller than your parents? And they're weirder than you? (j/k)

Re: 'k

Originally posted by MainframeGuy
I liked what Benny said .... so you're taller than your parents? And they're weirder than you? (j/k)
Taller, yes. Weirder, depends who you ask :p

Re: Re: 'k

Originally posted by Benny
Taller, yes. Weirder, depends who you ask :p

there are Weirder ppl than you? :confused:

Brandi is my real name. I was suprised with so many members that someone didn't have it already.

Originally posted by Brandi
Brandi is my real name. I was suprised with so many members that someone didn't have it already.

You stole my username!@#!$! :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back