Explain your username.

Initals (first middle last) and bithhdate im mdyy format.

JJB

Ah... Username...
Given to me by the weird little people who live in my house and claim they are my parents :confused:

I have no idea what the hell my username means. It's really not Vector_One, it's just Vector, but someone registered here with the name Vector, and never posted anything. So I had to pick Vector_One instead. Why? Who knows ...

If any mods or admins read this, is there anything you can do about deleting the Vector profile, and giving it to me? Whoever registered under that name has never used it. And I'd like to have it.

Edit: Well, thanks to Electronic Punk and dealer, that's been taken care of. Thanks guys.

;)

The elimination of the old Vector has my vote! I wanted to be just Handy once, but I changed it back because it was taken at a lot of sites (and it's too common!). My user name is now capable of being Googled :)

Smoke - short for Smokeater, an old appellation for a firefighter
286 - Part of my employee number

To one day achieve the ultimate Frame Rate with the ultimate processor. Ten to the 12th power nuff said.

Birth certificate for mine, canne go wrong with that old bit of paper :)

simple story short :)

first name starts with an S and sazar is not too far off of my real name...

plus i've used this handle for AGES :)

/me suggests a look for ORIGINAL mortal kombat arcade machines with his name @ the top :)

yessir... reptile... double flawless + fataility == mucho mucho points...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back