Explain your username.

Originally posted by Enyo
Makes sence :D

Hello Ernie! Your middle name does not begin with a N does it? ;)

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, NO :D

Originally posted by gonaads
I thought maybe you had an Axel Rose fetish. :p
I sing "welcome to the jungle" when i soap myself during bath time :confused:

yea i was thinking that too when i saw the Axel :).. completely coincidental :eek:. But saying that, i am a fan of Guns N Roses :D

Guns n Roses are cool! :p

I wish my name had a cool paraphrase as well :(
All i can think off is Benny_is_Nenby :confused:

Benny_is_Nenby :confused:

Nenby? errm.. huh? :p lol, never heard that before

*listens to Guns N Roses music* :cool:

Originally posted by SPeedY_B

(edit) I know who it is.. haha :D
p

I'm dying to know..:D

Perhaps I we should merge the other 'username' threads with this one?

It's officially classified at a level not allowing it to be uttered in public. Sorry :p

arer you talking about me? im just a stalker, i wub henyman :) :) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by o_87
I'm dying to know..:D

Perhaps I we should merge the other 'username' threads with this one?
It'd get confusing.. it would look like some people had replied more than once (with the same answer I mean :))

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. Nevermind then. PM me, or post in the moderator forums about Henygirl's identity. :D

Mine has a long story attached to it!

I was a mozilla user and hanged out on IRC with the name Viper. And then after a while someone else with the same name forced a underscore right in the front of it. So I decided to add the kind a animal a viper was to the front of the name ending up with ViperSnake.

Not sure -- signed up on a forum for the first time and it kinda popped into my head. I guess for the contrast between something that is infinite and something that is zero ... =/

hehe,...while registering.. i looked at the keys on this keyboard and saw the Esc button....then xcape popped in my head.. so here i am with my user name xcape..

i'm not a good speller.. "escape" hm...i would say xcape.
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back