Expanding the AMD Opteron™ processor family

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!
AMD launched several new Second-Generation AMD Opteron™ processors.

AMD Opteron processor Models 8224 SE and 2224 SE operate at 3.2GHz (120W) and are intended for customers who want the absolute highest dual-core performance. Models 8222 and 2222, operating at 3.0GHz (95W), and Model 1222 operating at 3.0GHz (103W) are standard power parts that improve performance for mainstream server and workstation computing users. These processors are immediately available from AMD solution provider partners around the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
120watts on the 3.2 ghz... ouch. Its good to see AMD finally break the 3ghz barrier stock.

I broke 3Ghz along time ago with my 3600+. Why is such a problem for them to get a production chip out?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back