Exellent site !

its my homepage and when i go here i dont just click away i actually read lol....My name is Nate....and i am a Forum Browser!

This is the worst site in the universe. I have never seen so much rubbish. people wanting to kill each other in all kinds of wierd ways, tequila drunks, acid heads, old farts, that tell crappy jokes, I could go on and on, but I would only get barred, hehe.
and the lovely Jewelzz would never flash her insteps at me again.
xsive would put a spell on me, as would Mzq, among many others.
So keep up the great work guys and Gals, use the force wisely.
God, I just can`t wait to see the next posting. Lmao before i read it. hehehe.:D

Oh Majestic and merciful one EP, I have sinned greatly. But in all your wisdom, you must realize that it was all in a jugular vein.. oops.. I stand corrected, jocular vain, in the foolhardy and loutish way that I denounced THE most excellent site.
Pray, have mercy on a poor wretch such as I, and allow me once more into the fold, and the comforting arms of my beloved Jewelzz.
I know that I am not worthy, but I will sing your praises for evermore.

Bow, scrape, shuffle backwards, Oh, that reminds me of the homosexual sparrow, that flew backwards for a lark.

Ummm... most merciful one, sob, sob, may I return.

Thinks, Oh ballcocks, what does it matter what I say he will only say, "No you wheadling git, fizz off"

Don`t throw me to the xsives, gonads Mqzs of this world.

LOL

Great to see your back Kirrie - hope youve got some good jokes for us !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back