• Neigh!

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Yarr!

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • What is eXeem?

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Who and why is eXeem?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I refuse to play your twisted games Punk!

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
This got any better recently?

Was thinking of trying to download it sometime - it worth it?

Limewire is the best program to use out of all of them.

Moonwraith said:
This got any better recently?

Was thinking of trying to download it sometime - it worth it?
Well I'm not sure about "better" but the new .20 beta is suppose to change from spyware to html ads.

I refuse to have anything to do with supernova's site. First it is a paysite which invites a whole mess load of legal trouble for you WHEN RIAA and the like get a hold of all their documents and shut down the service. I will just stick with my modified Kazzalite.

And Exeem is just another P2P program like all others.

Re: eXeem - What a load of carp.

"I refuse to play your twisted games Punk!" has got 21% of the votes! :eek:

Maveric169 said:
I refuse to have anything to do with supernova's site. First it is a paysite which invites a whole mess load of legal trouble for you WHEN RIAA and the like get a hold of all their documents and shut down the service. I will just stick with my modified Kazzalite.

And Exeem is just another P2P program like all others.

That is suprnova.com not suprnova.org. Suprnova.com has always been a fraud. Suprnova.org was the one shut down, and in which the owner owns exeem. I hate when people confused them two ...

As for the proram, It sux .. I had it installed and it woud find a couple of things but would not download anything. I am sure once it gets bigger it will change, but until then I won't touch it again.

I am sticking to Emule and Bitotrent for now on .. Limewire is nice also, but it uses to many flipping resources ..

Like Jonny said the .com and .net versions of the site were both ripoffs that made you pay .. kinda like Kazaa had. ;) As for downloads it probably all depends on what you want and how many seeds/peers that file has just like any other torrent.

Xie said:
Like Jonny said the .com and .net versions of the site were both ripoffs that made you pay .. kinda like Kazaa had. ;) As for downloads it probably all depends on what you want and how many seeds/peers that file has just like any other torrent.

I think it is more to do with the tracker. I can find the same thing on another torrent site, and it will download without any probs ...

Moonwraith said:
modified kazaalite? <raises eyebrow>

I have a version of Kazzalite that was "reworked" by haxors. Prevents all the spyware crap, popups, and I have never gotten a virus file in the 2 years I have used it.

Maveric169 said:
I have a version of Kazzalite that was "reworked" by haxors. Prevents all the spyware crap, popups, and I have never gotten a virus file in the 2 years I have used it.

You don't mean KLR do you (Kazaa Lite Resurrection). That's the one I've got now. Don't think the original (as funny as it sounds) Kazaa lite exists any more. Could be wrong though.

D.

Digdis said:
You don't mean KLR do you (Kazaa Lite Resurrection). That's the one I've got now. Don't think the original (as funny as it sounds) Kazaa lite exists any more. Could be wrong though.

D.

nope it is called KazzaLite++

Kudos then. I've been leeching Kazaa without repercussions (spyware, the fact that I don't upload) for a long time now.

I tried the lite version and laughed. Uninstalled in about five minutes. They should of kept this quiet until they at least had a viable beta version and not what appears to be a alpha at best. Allot of negativity now about exeem. Their timing is off but the community is prime for something new. To me it seems there is a huge lull in p2p right now for various reasons mainly the increase in tighter restrictions on hosting servers, but possibly the hard core p2p guys are burned out and need a break.

napalmnthemorning said:
I tried the lite version and laughed. Uninstalled in about five minutes.
The "lite" version is now 2 versions behind the official and is no longer even being updates as eXeem seems to have gone html ads instead of adware.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back