Event Horizon - BBC 1 - Now!

Sam Neil always did good stuff. The best is still The Omen Part 3:the Final Chapter, Way better then this left behind business....

Event Horizon is such a messed-up movie, but I couldn't help but watch it a few times. :p

I don't normally like sci-fi, but I loved this movie. One of the best horror movies. "Where we're going, you don't need eyes to see."

Another good Sam Neil flick- In The Mouth Of Madness

Cool movie, saw it on DVD the other week. Seen it many times now. Like to pause step through the ships log bits :)

MY god you crazy UK dudes. I saw Event Horizon BBC rushed in and to see why the hell the BBC would be reporting about the outer edge of a Black Hole....to see thats its only about the movie:eek: .
Proceeds to choke Teddy then EP:rolleyes:

I saw this movie the day it came out in San Diego. Of all places. (well where else can an english person go to see an english film).

Closing track is Funky **** by the Prodigy as well ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back