England vs Australia Rugby

dont be getting too confident!:p

its all good, the southern hemisphere teams are just getting all their losses out of the way before the world cup...
could the pom possibly be peaking too far before the world cup....:cool:

cheers

My boss is south african and I am destined to mock her about something this weekend. It's fate.

heh one of my teachers at school is from south africa so i hope we beat them so we can all thake the pjss.

is that game on this weekend?
my pick, england by not a few, and keep their winning run going!

cheers

Yeah that Wendell Sailor is one hell of a size & fast too. Still got a silly name though!

Mubbers (silly name, moi?)

Originally posted by Quiksilvah
what a comback by england though and jonny wilkinsons kicking was as good as ever.Whose watchin the rugby leage then tonite as well?

who gives a shjt about cricket?

I give a fuggin **** about cricket!

o_87
and it says your from canada in your thing....?
surely you must be part of the 12 people in the canadian cricket team!:p
or is there a bit of a following there?

I hope we aren't playing 'em anytime soon!

Mubbers

lol mub's

i saw on our tv they had a thing with an english television news program, and it had "Breaking News" for the win the poms had against the sri lankans!:eek: :D

Originally posted by rick_422
o_87
and it says your from canada in your thing....?
surely you must be part of the 12 people in the canadian cricket team!:p
or is there a bit of a following there?

Residing in Canada..but originally from Pakistan! It is gonna cost me a pretty penny to order satellite just to watch the World Cup!

P.S I heard the Canada actually made it the the World Cup this year! lol :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back