England Could Still Win!!!

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
It's just been reported that one of the French football players has failed a drugs and alcohol test yesterday (Monday) after the match. If this is confirmed as positive, under World Football Federation rules, paragraph 6 sub section 2e, France will forfeit their 3 points and they'll be appointed to their opponents, England.

Scroll down for the full transcript of this report.

Carlsberg don't send emails, but if they did, they'd probably be the best in the world.

The fact is they could still win, just cos we lost to france, we could still get out of the group stages.

I wish very bad things upon you Henyman

he he he
reputation.gif
:p

Henyman deserves at least a month ban for that 'crack'. We all know he supports Wales.

I know they aint :(
But hey, we get to laugh at england lose in the last 3 minutes of extra time :p
hehehe ;)

ZeroHour you must have a very sad life and suffer from low self esteem if all you can do is mock a team far superior to your own.

Guess who is screwing up the United Kingdom? Two Scots, 1 named Blair and 1 named Browne.

As we go back to football, well Scotland suck at Football, Rugby, Cricket and Rugby league the 4 main sports in the UK.

When Scotland has a better team than England I will 6 feet under.

WE WON THE LAST EVER 5 NATIONS IN THE RUGBY :D
Lee its just a joke man, take a chill pill.
England still going down though ;)

Yeah zero quit being racist, I forgive you for being born in Scotland, not your fault.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back