Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
This from Shacknews :

Santa Monica, CA – May 16, 2005 – id Software™ and Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) today announced the development of ENEMY TERRITORY: QUAKE WARS™. Developed by Splash Damage and built on id Software’s new MegaTexture™ rendering technology, ENEMY TERRITORY: QUAKE WARS pits the armies of Earth against the invading alien Strogg in the ultimate online strategic shooter. Featuring strategic team play, persistent character promotions, day and nighttime combat missions, and the universe’s most powerful weapons and vehicles, ENEMY TERRITORY: QUAKE WARS transports players to the front lines of an epic new war for Earth.

“For years, fans have enjoyed incredible battles on the Strogg home planet; but with ENEMY TERRITORY: QUAKE WARS, we’re taking players back to the war that started it all – the Strogg invasion of Earth – where the choice is to fight with the humans or the alien Strogg in a massive campaign for survival,” said Todd Hollenshead, CEO, id Software. “Like all great id Software games, ENEMY TERRITORY: QUAKE WARS unites bleeding-edge technology, a fantastic universe, and meticulously balanced gameplay to deliver an engrossing and futuristic gaming experience.”

This looks awesome :D

Attachments

• edf_base_scramble.jpg
    edf_base_scramble.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 151
Nice, from the screenshot it looks like a very interesting game. I hope they put an ETA on this soon :)

Wow, that looks neat. I cant wait for all these next gen games to hit the market. They can actually stress our 6800's/x800's. I hadnt heard of this title till now, will keep an eye out for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back