enemies no more

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by omega2, Jul 12, 2005.

1. omega2

omega2 OSNN Junior Addict

The following video is a message of hope for a divided world. In it, a Cyberman has agreed to a cease-fire and is being befriended by an American Marine. In an attempt to ‘humanise’ the Cyberman the Marine is educating the Cybermen in the small pleasure in life…including cats!!

The good-hearted maverick known as the ‘Doctor’ watches on delighted!

Please view the video and tell me how you feel!

Video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/2997939/cyber_cat_talk.wmv.html

2. Petros

Petros Thief IV

I feel like I want the premium service from this website for a one-time fee of only 5 EUR! Buy now!

3. omega2

omega2 OSNN Junior Addict

it's not spam, the video is there! that's the host company that allows me to upload the vids for free.

Petros likes this.
  4. Petros

Petros Thief IV

Wait! I see it now...more to come as I watch...

5. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Alright guys, we need to calm down a tad bit here.

All off topic and inflammatory posts have been removed.

6. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

I dont usually bother watching videos posted on the forums, so I usually just pass over your threads and posts. Regardless of that fact I feel that you have posted a few videos which could be more easily found if they were all in a single thread as they have a common theme, being that they are videos, the content of them I cant comment on however as I havent watched them.

Instead of telling Muzikool to put all of his posts in a single thread it might have been better to give a justification of why you felt they each deserved their own threads....

Your comment about Muzikool putting all of his posts in a single thread is of course ludicrous for forums, not however for a weblog which is what that thread would be like, though completely confusing and unreadable. Although it has given me an idea. I might ask ElectronicPunk about it at some point.

Finally I will just add this "stop bickering children" ;)

muzikool likes this.