Emulation? Got it? like it?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by War, Jan 10, 2002.

1. War

War Guest

Who here is into emulation? i.e Snes games on the computer?
  2. DAZZ

DAZZ Guest

i have like every game ever made for SNES, NES, GBA, GB color, and genisis

3. War

War Guest

Dazz, Which Emulated Console do you like the most? I'm playing with a GBA (Game Boy Advance) at the moment, and the games are pretty good..

I have Emulated; PS 1
    Game Gear

and i think that's about it.. and when a legit ps2 emulator comes out hopefully my computer will be fast enough to use it..;)
  4. Detonator

Detonator OSNN Addict

I mostly play NES games.Grew up on them and I can't find or afford some of the old cartridges.Play some SNES too.
  5. War

War Guest

problemchild, winkawaks is ok but i think that Nebula is better for emulating Neo-Geo games on XP bu nothing can beat NeoRageX
  6. Anyone know a good discussion board where they discuss emulation and other stuff? I haven't been able to find anything decent since the death of emux.com.
  7. Hugh Magoo

Hugh Magoo Guest

I like Mame32 cause I can play any number of arcade games from 1975-2001...

and I own all of them of course...:)
  8. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

OOOhhhhhhh, you must have a big house :D
  9. Hugh Magoo

Hugh Magoo Guest

thats funny www.mame.dk says the same thing to me everytime I download another ROM.
  10. wassup_ken

wassup_ken Guest

i'm into n64
  11. Not only do you have to own the copy of the game, you have to donate to them as well. Not knocking the site or anything, just found that humourous.
  12. AndyP

AndyP OSNN Senior Addict

Having an old Amiga 500, I find the amiga emulators very nice. Can even show AGA-graphics (for those of you that know Amiga) and better processor speed!! It's a gift for a guy like me<-- geek
  13. DAZZ

DAZZ Guest

i like super mario world for snes