Employee of the Quarter!

Congrats on the award! It's a very nice monitor, considering the reviews it gets from webbys. Great treat for yourself :)

Congrats, and post sme pics of that lcd when you get it :cool:

Congrats man. You should demand a medal. :laugh:

Congrats.

Umm, if you wanted an LCD why didn't you just do what our Admins do? Mark one defective and take it to the back shop for evaluation. (The backshop at your place.)

Congratulations! You really made a big splash at your new place of employment.

Thanks again guys. :)

LeeJend said:
Congrats.

Umm, if you wanted an LCD why didn't you just do what our Admins do? Mark one defective and take it to the back shop for evaluation. (The backshop at your place.)

Hahaha, would be a good idea except we don't even have LCD monitors... yet. I'm hoping we will next budget year! ;)

The monitor came tonight!!! :D

Things are a bit messy in the pics. I moved in recently and haven't organized everything yet. :nervous:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 76
That's a beauty, compliments well with your mac. Damn, I really wish I opted for a TFT instead of bog-standard CRT now :D

Thanks, onimkron. :)

@paul -- I actually wished the modem was silver to match everything else. ;) It's from my ISP so I don't really have a choice.

muzikool said:
Thanks, onimkron. :)

@paul -- I actually wished the modem was silver to match everything else. ;) It's from my ISP so I don't really have a choice.

Got same one from my ISP buts its the Cream one

Thought i said it but nice Monitor :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back