Email Client or Nothing

N

Not Bman

In your opinion, for gmail, is it better to just use gmail's main page or use a program such as Thunderbird to check emails and orgainize?

Well, although I use Outlook instead of Thunderbird, I prefer the client. However if you only have one e-mail address, GMAIL web interface is probably best because you can access everything from anywhere and it's all backed up for you. I manage several addresses, and have just used Outlook for awhile, so that is my preference.

Like DJ I use a client because I have several accounts. But even still I would use a client, mostly for offline stuff.

I've always preferred using mail clients (Outlook 2003, in my case) over webmail interfaces. I personally find webmail too limiting and unnatural, since I'm so used to drag-and-drop, context menus etc.

In the end, it's completely down to personal preference though.

That's what I thought people were going to say. I'd just like to know what people think. I have always been one of those people who love to try new things and new programs. At the moment I'm now using Thunderbird, and I really like it.

Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back