email address for email notification from ntfs.org

jonifen

pffff...
I have my notifications for reply messages posted on the forum to a hotmail account. however, it seems to be blocking ntfs's messages because of hotmail's sucky (but sometimes amazing - not in this case though) anti-spam filter system.

I dont know the address from which the notifications come from. anyone have any ideas?

just check what address the notifications come from if you choose to get them.

thanks to anyone who helps...

it is being addresed.......+ will b bk soon

But Mail notifications are disabled at present. So don't expect mails to come flooding in once you've configured the spam filter ;)

go into hotmail, open your junk mail folder, tick the email from NTFS, and click This is not JunkMail button

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
*nails fingers to desk*

how do you type if ya nailed ur fingers 2 the desk?:p .......come 2 think of it howd ya nail ur second hand 2 the desk?:D

i'm gona buy me a cat 2 eat ur goldfish:eek:

You forget that I have a kitten that was born the night the ntfs.org server went live ;) - the little *******!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
You forget that I have a kitten that was born the night the ntfs.org server went live ;) - the little *******!

did it die when the server died?:p

after a day or so i do recall due to a failed apache update.....when we went bk 2 xp-erience for a bit:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back