Electronics Parts

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Aprox, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

I was wondering if anyone knew a good site that I could order some electronic parts from. Such as 3 pin fan connectors, switches and other general pc related stuff. I have found some sites that have good prices but they charge a min purchase fee for orders under 100$. Thanks!

2. LeeJend

LeeJend Moderator

Try digikey. They target the hobbyist and have sites in multiple countries.

If you have a frye's electronics near you they also carry parts, etc. Or you can try their online store www.outpost.com

3. Kush

Kush High On Life!

4. Aprox

those are compuer parts sites.. all of which I have ordered from. I am looking more for random screws, wiring stuff, switches.. stuff like that. Thank though!

5. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ohh, sorry

6. Aprox

Its cool dude, those are great sites though! You can find some pretty good deal through price watch, and I adore newegg (I even have a hat :p)

7. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

I don't have any idea if they have such a shop in the United States, try maplin or www.maplin.co.uk

8. Weasel

Weasel Define 'Cynical'

There's a place here called Vetco Electronics that sells random stuff like what you're looking for. Their online catalog can be found at http://shop.vetcosurplus.com/catalog/ if you want to take a gander but it's a little on the crappy side. I've shopped there many times myself when I need some oddball part.