Electronics Parts

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I was wondering if anyone knew a good site that I could order some electronic parts from. Such as 3 pin fan connectors, switches and other general pc related stuff. I have found some sites that have good prices but they charge a min purchase fee for orders under 100$. Thanks!

Try digikey. They target the hobbyist and have sites in multiple countries.

If you have a frye's electronics near you they also carry parts, etc. Or you can try their online store www.outpost.com

those are compuer parts sites.. all of which I have ordered from. I am looking more for random screws, wiring stuff, switches.. stuff like that. Thank though!

Its cool dude, those are great sites though! You can find some pretty good deal through price watch, and I adore newegg (I even have a hat :p)

Aprox said:
those are compuer parts sites.. all of which I have ordered from. I am looking more for random screws, wiring stuff, switches.. stuff like that. Thank though!

I don't have any idea if they have such a shop in the United States, try maplin or www.maplin.co.uk

There's a place here called Vetco Electronics that sells random stuff like what you're looking for. Their online catalog can be found at http://shop.vetcosurplus.com/catalog/ if you want to take a gander but it's a little on the crappy side. I've shopped there many times myself when I need some oddball part.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back