Electronic Punk, or any mod. "stupid question alert"!

A

Angeleyes

Hi,
I read the post about forum rules, wanted to make sure I didn't upset anyone. And I do apologize ahead of time for this stupid question, but I do want to make sure I follow them. It metioned posting and copyright...well since I am sure the picture I use is copyrighted, should I change it? Thanks for any response :)

Angeleyes: If you're talking about your avatar, that's not what EP (Electronic Punk) was talking about. He's talking about copyrighted materials such as tutorials and other things of the nature, right EP?

I'm pretty sure 1/2 of the members have copyrighted pics they use as avatars :)

Yeah, I'll clarify them a little later, just wanted to get something up as Mr. Slippyfist was sending me threatening PMs ;)

I think I made a spelling mistake too, need to have a shower so will do it later on, I know you guys really wanted to know all that ;)

As soon as I got out of bed I was cutting the grass (mowing the lawn eh?) for 4 hours, we have to much open space around the punk mansion. Then I finish that and I have to drive down to the stables and feed 3 horses. I can't feel my legs, oh there they are.

Oh yeah, is it lilo ? ;)

By copyrighted info I meant adding attachments of retail products, or posting themes without permission, but like I said, I will make it groovy later...

Thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure, would hate to break the rules and get my bumm kicked from here to Alaska for a silly picture! :cool:

btw... that was a great movie :)

GO STITCH... he is now my second favorite character of all time.... right behind that adorable TEDDY from AI.... and just ahead of 800 yr old yoda who speaks backwards...

:D

Great list of fav's there doll, I happen to agree with that list....those are a few of mine also!!!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back