Edonkey + Overnet

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
I installed Edonkey (very nice program) and Overnet (by mistake...horrible program...eats up too many resources...poorly coded).

I was clueless at the begining and made Overnet take EDonkey links.

So now I uninstalled Overnet and tried sites like sharereactor, and it says "Windows cannot fine ed2k://|file|.......... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search."

Is there any way i can make Edonkey take Ed2k links back??

same thing happened to me, you need to get the link fixer from sharereactor or post on the edonkey forums for a different fix

hey i didnt think we were ment to talk about stuff like this here,
some ppl dont like the whole warez thing,
yesterday i got flamed in the UT2k3 screenshots thread just for saying that i already downloaded it :D

Na man, I believed you would get your ass kicked for something like that. We all have UT 2003 all legally. Ill search the site for the link fixer.

unfortunatly the people posted it as a link to edonkey.

This does not help me, as i can not link to edonkey, until i get the patch.

The filename is edonkey2000.V61.Fix.Noja.ShareReactor.exe, can someone PM it or post it here?

you can make edonkey take back links that overnet took over by cleaning out your regestory of all overnet entrys, jsut use regclean i thnk you can get the link from this site,
i had the same problems when i tryed over net, *shudders* never gonner use that one again stick with edonkey or emule
emule will ask to take over ed2k links but yuo can still use ed2k with out any probs

btw the link fixer is just to fix ed2k links with in ed2k , incase you didnt know that, it wont solve the overnet problem you are having.

Can you guys post an attachment to the link fixer? If that doesn't work i'll clean the registry.

But I can't download the link fixer unless the ED2K links work, wich would spoil the whole reason of a link fixer.

dllink ed2k://|file|edonkey2000.V61.Fix.Noja.ShareReactor.exe|156916|90b6a63fd1a7b8e9ed5ef35054a73fb8|/

paste that in to the bottom right window where the servers are displayed by doing CTRL+V then press enter...

EDIT: Just tried it and it wont work in these forums (where's the code button?)

I've sent it to you @ deutsche_kilr@yahoo.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back