Echoing sound

versionfiv

OSNN Addict
After no changes to my sound, about 2 days ago all my sounds in windows, winamp included, started echoing. They stop echoing when I run Warcraft 3 though. What do you think is wrong? I don't have any DSP plugins for winamp, and since it's in windows too, I don't think it could be even that.

do u change the sound in mixer?? what is ur soundcard??

I think he has a SB Live! haha mine does this every once and awhile for some wierd reason...... just go into the lil control pannel for your card and turn it off.

What do I turn off? Do I disable the card? Now that I remember, I got newer drivers about a week or two ago, and now this is happening.

click start then programs then goto creative then goto audioHQ the option for that is in there somewhere just look around.

I would rollback the drivers to your previous ones, unless there is some new benefit that outweighs the echoing sound. Geez, I bet that gets annoying.

Well, it's kinda cool, its like reverb on everything. And to Krux: I didn't install the programs, I did a drivers only installation, so your method wouldn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back