Ebay Question

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by TheBlueRaja, Dec 15, 2002.

1. TheBlueRaja

TheBlueRaja BR to Some

Hey Guys,
    I bought some tickets to see Massive Attack live in Paris, BEFORE they announced a UK tour as well (those B******S), anyhoo now i have 4 tickets to see then in Paris and after yesterday, 4 tickets to see them live in London.

SO now i want to sell those 4 tickets to see them live in Paris but it would be better to flog them on the French site instead. But i cant read French (Boooo!!!)....

So what i want to know is, if i fill out the EBay form in English on the UK website, do i get an option of where i want to sell the item? Or do i have to work it out on the French site?

Thanks Guys....

2. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Maybe a french speaking member can help you out.

3. TheBlueRaja

TheBlueRaja BR to Some

That would be cool....

4. sacred2nite

sacred2nite Guest

I have a friend who speaks french. Tell me what you want to put in the add and I will call him to get him to translate.:)

5. Freakzilla

Freakzilla OSNN Addict

It looks like you may have this sorted but there used to be something on ebay's site where they would translate for you. May be worth a look.

6. Bob S

Bob S Guest

7. pipwolf

pipwolf Guest

i reckon just put them on the english site, french speak and read english well anyway, plus you will probably find someone who fancies going to france anyway, i sell items on the english site to every part of europe, keep it simple they will sell.