Easy CD Creator problem (who would of thought)

C

clitoxic

Hello once again..this time my problem has to do with easy cd creator 5 platinum... i installed the aspi files and all...plus updated the program to the latest version (5.02D)..but my problem is that when i try to burn an audio cd...i get the error:

E80041397: Idispatch error #4503
E80070057: The parameter is incorrect

wtf is this error....how do i fix this so that i can burn music and live life happy again?

you uninstall then install nero and there ya go happy burning =o) sorry had to say it, no clue on the ez cd creator fixes, I tried to keep up, then all the install, patch install patch stuff got me so confused I cried and never looked back

haha u know wut...right after i posted that..i went and downloaded nero..now everything works fine..:D

lol, we need to get one of our graphics gurus to make up a 'Roxio Award.' Something along the lines of Homer Simpson saying "Doh!"

And the "Roxio Award" goes to clitoxic today.

The Roxio.jpg

LOL Thx to Powerchordpunk for his excellent contribution for making the world safer from Roxio's EZCD, lol.

Great Award !!!

You will have to keep that one polished and ready !!

ROTFLMAO

(Nero Convert here... Never looked back)

I'm running it fine...install aspi>>>>install ECD 5.0>>>>DO NOT REBOOT>>>>update....DO NOT REBOOT>>>>>install xp patch>>>>>>reboot>>>>enjoy:D Follow these and will work everytime reformatted too many times to count and its been working everytime. hope it helps...one more comment after you reboot go to control panel >>>>>add/remove Progs and uninstall it ....install nero no problems...i just had to get the damn prog to work but don't use it much except the direct cd.

Well I have a Plextor. When I upgraded to XP Pro, the Plextor software would no longer work. I bought the upgrade CD from Plextor for $10.

It included the Adaptec 5.1 basic and SimpliCD from Oak Technology.

At first I had a problem burning a CD, I got a lockup halfway through. I then downloaded the latest upgrade from Roxio and haven't had a problem since.

The SimpliCD also works fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back