Easy CD Creator 4

Originally posted by Vector
A die-hard burner???

Well, I guess I'm not one of those. Easy CD Creator is just fine for my needs.

I'll refrain from commenting about "A degree don't mean squat", because I wouldn't even know where to begin with that one.

When I mentioned Degree not meaning anything, what I meant was towards the aspects of using progs and such. You made it sound like because you have a degree that it made it better. It dose'nt ..

It was'nt meant to be insulting or anything like that .. and like I said if EZCD does work for you that is find ,, I am not trying to get people to switch all it is is just personal opinion and preference. Kinda like the AMD and Intel, Gateway or Dell, Ford or Chevy type thing ..

Originally posted by lechtard
Ya know pal you are really starting to piss me off here. How old are you ?? 15 ?? you are acting just like a little kid ..

I do not reformat my pc every month., I do it every six months whether it needs it or not. And it's fine that you used garbage that would explain your temperment and your attitude to something else, You appearently could'nt figure out how to use nero. Maybe if you would read the instruction manual .. But anyhow I am done with a brainless twit like you, now go back to your little dvd burner, and act like you are cool becasue you can copy things .. Impressive is'nt it ?? Now you can tell all your high school buddies that you are cool .. I bet you also have AOL as your ISP lol ...

Great post !!!!! :D

P.S. Nero is the best !! :p

Please try to keep this thread on topic, without all the flaming.

I have used both and still will. Not all software works the same on all systems. I use nero for general burning, Ulead DVD video show for VCD's, and EZCD for packet writing. nero doesn't do EVERYTHING better, some people have better luck with one or the other. I almost comitted sucide trying to use INCD. As for as coasters go ......;) I don't get many, and if I do it's usually my fault

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back