Easiest game ever..

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
In response to Ozzy's great thread about the hardest game you've ever played, well, what's the easist game you've ever played? I don't mean, like a childs game, more like, a game that's far easier that it should be that really annoyed you cos you finished it so quickly. I remember when I got resident evil, it took me ages to finish it, and years to get all the bonus stuff. When resident evil 2 came out, I was expecting much the same but I finished it with everyone, getting all the bonus stuff, on the first night I had it. Shelled out £45 for the damned thing, brand new. I was so racked off.
So, anyone else had a similar experience?

Ammm ... too many. If it doesn't make me want to pull my hair out, then it's easy.

The easiest for me would be mega man x for the snes. The previous games were rock hard, especially on the gameboy and nes, but this one seemed to be less difficult than what I expected.

In comparison though, I actually found res evil 2 to be very difficult! Could never play those games, just too hard for me :)

Freedom Fighters
Max Payne 2
Call of Duty

I completed them all on hard within 10-15 hours(I think I were down to 8 on one of em, can't remember)

I just remembered Metal Gear Solid, that was ace but far too easy and short, and also Tekken 4 on the ps2. I was really annoyed at that, I'd managed to get ALL of the bonus stuff within a few of hours of buying a ps2. Should have stuck to PCs :p

Has anyone noted that this thread is placed in the PC gaming section? :p

Apparently not :lick: . I've not idea what I was thinking. Can someone with the appropriate powers move this thing?

I would have moved this, but my powers have been taken away from me since I never used it when did have it. lol :p

Well all the games I mentioned are the PC version, I down own any console :)

Super Mario was pretty easy I beat it when i was 5 or 6.

yeah, this kinda falls between pc and console.
As PCs are better (hah!) it can stay in here.

Easiest game? Hmmmmmm

I would say max payne 2 was very easy.. and to short. And I would say HL2 was pretty easy.. I beat in on hard the first time around in about 15 hours. but Easiest ever.. thats pretty tough. I would say Starfox 64 (I know... console).

Call of Duty (PC)

I finished it and didn't know I was done it was that quick and easy

Only one i can really think of and thats Metal Gear 2 thats was to easy

Robocop 2...i remember beating it at the arcade (the only arcade game I've ever beaten) for five quarters.

compared to the first one, Devil may Cry 2 was simple. On normal mode anyways

considering half life 2 was supposedly a milestone in gaming.. i found it wayyyyy to easy, was just good eye candy ;)

Blue shift was remarkably easy, finished it in a few hours. Only paid £5 for it from PC world tho so can't grumble too much!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back