e-mail notifications

Hello Electronic Punk,

SPeedY_B has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - e-mail notifications - in the Problems & Feedback forum of NTFS Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://www.ntfs.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=37469&goto=newpost

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again.

Yours,
NTFS Forum team

Everyone should reply so [e]-Punk gets a ton of email :p

Just checked my mail..
Hello SPeedY_B,

GoNz0 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - e-mail notifications - in the Problems & Feedback forum of NTFS Forum.

Hello SPeedY_B,

Electronic Punk has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - e-mail notifications - in the Problems & Feedback forum of NTFS Forum.

Seems to be working fine here.

if someone can reproduce the problem.. that would be cute ;)

I'll turn on the auto-subscribe-to-thread-and-get-thousands-of-annoying-emails-omg-the-mails thingy, and see if it happens to me :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
after the vB update you're not automatically being subscribed to threads

ok this was an additional hack that I installed. Is this the way you would prefer it?

If you reply to a new thread using the quick reply at the moment, you won't be automatically subscribed to it.

Formerly, with another hack over the top, if you replied to a thread and had "Use 'Email Notification' by default?
Using this option emails you whenever someone replies to a thread that you have participated in" enabled then you would be automatically subscribed.

Is this the way you want it to be?

Well personally I don't use it (Only used to use it on 56k), but if I had got it set to auto subscribe me to a thread, I'd want it to work via Quick Reply too.

Would it be at all possible to create something like this?

attachment.php

What did you do? You messed me up :mad: :p

Whatever you did logged me out and changed all my themes (even the front page) back to Ekko

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back