DVD players.....hmmm

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by vdubVR6, Jul 7, 2002.

1. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

Does anyone know of a good portable dvd player under say $300us that is worth buying, if it is about 4-5 dont matter, but of course i would love to save a penny or two:D , im about to go on a long vacation and want to get a dvd player for the road and hotel so any help would be greatfull thx guys/gals

2. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

:( okay so no one knows of portable dvd player that is worth buying!!?? i could really use some help here!!:D thx

3. ftp server
    divx movies
    burn to 700mb cd w/ divx launcher autorun
    laptop / laptop with tv out to hotel room tv.
    dance around and say muhahahaha

4. also anything is worth buying if you have enough money.

5. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

i have enough money.....but i dont have a laptop....simply no point, why should i buy somthing that i cant upgrade, but i do want to know what kind of portable dvd player out there if any off you have had any experience w/ them that i should buy, bc i am not trying to buy a car audio/vido system to much insurance wise.....lol so any help would be greatfully appreaciated thx.:D

6. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

and by the way i have alot of movies divx shhhs. no one heard that......lol

7. ok so how are you gonna upgrade a portable dvd player? nevermind. eBay is the best! Also check out this RCA player I found at amazon.com -- Portable DVD Player.

Laptops are still better. Hope that helps.

8. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

umm well fisrt off you dont have to upgrade a dvd player it is what it is.....second off good choice w/ rca never would have even thought of them looks like a good deal!!so thx Powerchordpunk, but if anyone else knows of a rival let me know so i dont go and get the fisrt one i pick....besides what best buy tells me.....hmm.....:D

9. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

I know Audiovox makes a portable DVD player that can be AC or DC. Not sure on price or anything, just go to the website.