dunno if you have seen this...but

noticed mubbers comments ;) also see thread on spamers-paradise.com :0

Wouldn't the car's petrol tank exploded in that sort of crash?

ming said:
Wouldn't the car's petrol tank exploded in that sort of crash?

funnily enough, petrol very rarely explodes in car crashes. they just put it on TV to make it look cool.

Its pretty hard to make liquid petrol combust without a proper source of fire. when petrol burns in a cars engine its actually a mix of petrol and air, making vapour, which is FAR more combustible.

Where would the fire come from in that crash to light the petrol? everything would have stopped working immediately, including the engine.

also, considering how far the back of the car is from the engine, how was the petrol supposed to get there?? ;)

Graebob said:
funnily enough, petrol very rarely explodes in car crashes. they just put it on TV to make it look cool.

Its pretty hard to make liquid petrol combust without a proper source of fire. when petrol burns in a cars engine its actually a mix of petrol and air, making vapour, which is FAR more combustible.

Where would the fire come from in that crash to light the petrol? everything would have stopped working immediately, including the engine.

also, considering how far the back of the car is from the engine, how was the petrol supposed to get there?? ;)
I've seen cars burnt out on the side of Motorways (highways) in the UK due to overheating of the enigines which caused the fire. LOL

Heny, you should get all the admins of the other forums together and make one big forum for all users so that there is no need for people to register for each individual forum which pretty much talks about the same kind of stuff everywhere. :p

ming said:
Heny, you should get all the admins of the other forums together and make one big forum for all users so that there is no need for people to register for each individual forum which pretty much talks about the same kind of stuff everywhere. :p
Spammers Paradise started off as a NTFS renegade comunity. The bastards where opressing us! :p

I am guessing not...if you scroll down...I am pretty sure those are bodies under the white covers on the ground.

ahhhhh...yes...u think anybody could of survived that tho?

It's been posted everywhere and from what I can tell most people think it's fake and I have to agree :)

Evil Marge said:
It's been posted everywhere and from what I can tell most people think it's fake and I have to agree :)

/me wonders how you fake a car crash

bit of a waste of an audi, to just cut it in half like that for a fake :p

Evil Marge said:

Doesn't look fake to me.
Some stupid guy crashed Ferarri Enzo!!! :mad: :eek:

how about this munter, what a fool

Attachments

• wreckedXJ220.jpg
    wreckedXJ220.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 72
It looks real to me, the car just wrapped itself around the tree, see it quite a bit here in the USA cause of drunk or teenage stupid idiots.

X-Istence said:
It looks real to me, the car just wrapped itself around the tree, see it quite a bit here in the USA cause of drunk or teenage stupid idiots.

generally drunk AND teenage I'd say. my housemates brother's best friend just got nicked for Driving Without a License, Driving under the influence of Alcohol, Dangerous Driving and Criminal Damage.

Wait a sec, that was in the UK...

Thats a crazy accident and does happen all the time here in US. On a better note the word petrol cracks me up. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back