Dungeon Siege...???

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by andre9540, Jun 30, 2002.

1. andre9540

andre9540 Guest

For the love of ..... i need some help, actually its a big favor my DS prog has been acting horrible it tells me that my world.dsmap[/B] is corrupt and when i venture any further in the game it crashes i was wondering if any nice DS owning person could make a copy and transfer it to me at : andre9570@hotmail.com

thanks

2. forceusr

forceusr Guest

What might be a better option, is to find your saved games file, save that, and reinstall Dungeon Seige.

Rob

3. andre9540

andre9540 Guest

i kinda already did that and this is my last option i think :( :( :(

4. andre9540

andre9540 Guest

well i tried reinstalling again yet same prob be kinda and send me the world.dsmap... those peeps in the store wont let me return the game......

andre9570@hotmail.com

5. forceusr

forceusr Guest

Ugh. Your saved game file may be the problem afterall... I saw that this was happening to several people in a newsgroup a couple of weeks ago. Good luck, and lemme know if replacing the map file worked, and I'll suggest it to others. =)

Rob

6. andre9540

andre9540 Guest

well i tohught that at first then it end up to be my friends game messes up in the exact same way at the exact same place,,
    any way so you think i should start over with a new charcter and see if that fixes it ?????????

7. forceusr

forceusr Guest

If your friend's game is messing up at the same time and place, then perhaps it's a bug in the software. Have you applie all of the patches to it?

Rob

8. andre9540

andre9540 Guest

i think i am stupid but can you please give me a link or something thnaks man

9. Lithium

Lithium Guest

it should have the link to it in the readme file on the cd

10. forceusr

forceusr Guest

FilePlanet

If there are any patches for DS, you should be able to find them here.

Rob

11. Kaplunk

Kaplunk Guest

12. andre9540

andre9540 Guest

well i tried it and no help the patch isnt coming for a while and all i really need is one file the world.dsmap can some just transfer it to me........e-mail me if you can where its a good time for you
    :(