Duff Keyboard !!!!!

Z

ZAnwar

I bought this keyboard from AfterHours.co.uk. When I got my keyboard the letter O did not work and the caps lock, num lock and scroll lock lights did not work either !

Now the delivery people want to charge me an extra £3-4, for sending the crapped up keyboard back to the company !!!

Can they do that ?????

oh yeah, done all the time, problem with buying stuff online, sure might be a cheaper price now, but if you have any problem with the part, cost goes up with the shipping back, plus the downtime.

I hardly ever buy computer parts online, IMHO best to buy locally, unless you have too.

If it was defective right out of the box ask the company for a refund on your shipback or for a calltag to come have it picked up.

Most companies rules are if you didn't like it thats a shame shipping on you, but if it was broken on arrival they will re-imburse you.

Now I'm not saying that this company is doing this !!! ( so dont sue me )

Some companys have been known to be set up just for the sole practise of selling non working goods. They send you something they know is duff. You will now do one of two things, send it back or not bother.

If you dont bother then they've made whatever they charged you.
If you do send it back and demand a refund, you'll probably get it !!! BUT they made their money on the postage and packing.

Answer to stop this, only buy from reputable companies, or as Iceman38 said get it the high street.

I am sending the keyboard back, (my expense and they will replace it !!!

Its still a cheek that they make you pay the postage !!! deal with a different company next time :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back