Duel boot system

T

toolfool719

Any Ideas on this problem.
First I have a 80 gig C: running xp pro. I also have a 30gig hdd partitioned into two 15 gig hdd D: and E:. The D: has a MBR partition and windows 2000 pro. the E: is empty for now. The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to get the windows 2000 pro. to boot. I've tried to change the boot in cmos and also installed a program that lets you choose where you boot from. But everytime I boot Windows Xp comes up. If I boot form C:, D: or the Master Boot Record in the D: same results, XP. I have partition magic 7.0 and running a NTFS system all around. What am I doing wrong? Any thoughts on my problem......Thanks. Oh yea one more thing. I'm the admin on a one user system. So I'm not locked out of any controls. And I am willing to format The D: and E: and reinstall or what ever it takes to get the duel boot working.. Thanks again;-)

Got It

I got it. Don't know what I did but I got it to boot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back