"Dual Monitor" on GeForce4 Ti 4200™ --->How?

• Thread starter Cannibal Corpse
  • Start date
C

Cannibal Corpse

Hi all,
Currently I have a Matrox PCI card for my Secondary Display, but since I just bought a 'PNY GeForce4 Ti 4200™' the other day, I need to know how can I connect my second Monitor to this card and remove the Matrox PCI altogether from my case.

Both my Primary and Secondary Monitors are traditional 21" ViewSonic (non LCD). I am running Windows XP Pro.

nView is the name of the game, but I have to yet find a secondary VGA connector on my 'PNY GeForce4 Ti 4200™' (or any GeForce4 for that matter)

Thanks for your help.

Most GE4 TI4200 to 4600 cards come with dvi output.
if it does, you can get a dvi to vga connector to run a 2nd monitor, should be able to get one from your local electronics shop.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back