*droooool*...you guys check this out

woooooooo....... i want the extreme 1....
wait until about 5 to 6 years.... then i will get one myself :p
damn gonna sleep now.... have been work for 18 hours non-stop and the bad thing is............ F.O.C!!!! :(

Krux, i believe that one little game you were thinking of was say.......... SOLITAIRE. :D Windows's best use, other than being a pain in the ( | )

Ho Hum... Boring

It's only 32 BIT, last year's technology. 12 months from now you'll buy the same system with a 64 BIT architecture for $1200.

PS Tomshardware built the same thing early last spring.

and if u want 64 bit then the alpha or macs, they hvae been using them for a long time now

and can anyone show me an app that really uses the 64 bit? I suppose databases for servers should be there (certainly Mr Jobs was on about his vision for a terrabyte database system, and once you go over 8 GB you start to need the 64 bits....)

LOL the three monitor LCD setup they show is $8500 plus the cost of the PC, you can always bump up to the "Grand Canyon display for a mere $18,000

i have that already

i have that already... really nice and powerful... i'm the envy of the whole vancouver, canada...

*smack*

damn... that was a nice dream...:D

HMMmmmm one thing with the grand canyon - they can cool the box for the CPU but those screens are gonna make some heat! And draw some power.... you may need to invest in a decent A/C system too with screens like that around!

Hate to spoil the fun but what's breathtaking now will be pretty lame in a year or two. Look how far we've come from the p166 to pIII600 to pIV2.xGHz to this. Technology never stops. Pick up a PC Mag in 5yrs and this system will be a joke.:) Sorry to spoil the fun. I bought my PC about 8 mths ago and it's already starting to look wimpy. :(

heh, it will be a looooooooooooooooong time until this unit can be called "pretty lame"............

hey guys

remember the movie "war games"?

the government suer cray that was about to destroy civilization?

my laptop is a much more powerfull machine then that super cray or IMSAI or whatever it was

I'm giving this beuety about a year of being state of the art

that's it

ok, carry on

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back