*droooool*...you guys check this out

Sen it before, they even have their own custom version of XP on the machines. :)

you have to make that plus $1499 if you want the "cinerama" monitor"

Still it's under $5,000 and you may feel you're not gonna upgrade for a while on that one!

Then again - you are gonna have to get working hard to drive that baby, unless you're gonna go serving...

I have to admit I am tempted - luckily I am in the UK which probably makes it less than feasible (plus I could never ever fit that monitor on my desk!)

My:eek: God:eek: everything in flash ram. Now thats a dream machine.

Im going to need some type of surgery to reattatch my jaw...

that thing is so intense its almost disgusting :eek:

amazing box.. only thing is they stole the webdesign from apple's website lol.. but still great box

Originally posted by moooo
amazing box.. only thing is they stole the webdesign from apple's website lol.. but still great box

lots of sites are like this they all buy a template from another company then change the needed images for there company. so they didn't steal it they just bought it from the same place apple did :)

Their site is nothing like Apple's site. I think you are comparing from memory and not actually looking at both.

Originally posted by Krux
lots of sites are like this they all buy a template from another company then change the needed images for there company. so they didn't steal it they just bought it from the same place apple did :)

how lame, think these big ass companies could do their own website then :) they are technology companies!!!!! *sigh* what weenies

*drooools* i'd buy that in a heartbeat if i had like 10k to spare. i'd buy the most expensive one of the PC's and that triple monitor. and Un4Given1, i don't even think MOVIE THEATERS use that kinda technology. not even the ones that play the movies offa hard drives.

yep, laptops also look amazingly sweet. 3.2 GHz laptop would creamate my desktop and laptop put together.

ok first off who needs women with somethign like that and other than that all i need to say is why on a pc that powerfull would you run windows??????????? LINUX all the way

well because windows is usefull and can run games other then quake 3 and..... wait what else does it run?

Why would you waste something that powerful on Linux? All you need is a P166 with 32MB to run almost every distro.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back