Drivers for Soundblaster Live

Yeah, most of the stuff that works in vista will only be accesible via the Audio console.

Whatever changes Microsoft have made to build 5728 it has completely ruined the beta drivers for the audigy sound cards. The drivers listed within this topic are NOT compatible with the latest release of Windows Vista, I have spoken to Creative this morning (although initially they would not support me with Vista, I kind of smooth talked my way through the support lady, and she has confirmed the BETA2 drivers for the latest build will work in some sort of way but parts of the software are incompatible with 5728).

There is also an issue with ATI drivers. Again I have spoken to ATI support team and they said beta drivers will be released when RTM is official. Creative Labs said they have no plans to release drivers until the official release. How dumb is that for an answer...? :(

Well some of the software doesn't work with the Beta drivers, but the soundcard itself works well enough

I called Creative Labs in Irland in September or October, and spoke to their support team who are none the wiser to be honest because they don't know anything until the debelopers have created drivers to work with their hardware. Until then use the Beta Drivers they work fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back