Dreamweaver MX my trial has expired

F

Franky

Hi everyone

So I did something REALLY STUPID I installed dreamweaver MX started it up to see how cool it was closed it and later that evening turned my system clock behind a month RESULT --->this nice little message before I open my dreamweaver MX YOUR TRIAL HAS BEEN EXPIRED and it closes down

I reinstalled it a few times no luck I uninstalled it let regcleaner run delete everything It coud came up with installed it again and again and again and ........ still no luck

Does anybody know how I can resolve this stupid stupid thing I did ??

Greetz Franky

I guess you will have to set your clock back a bit if you want to use it :S

I had a quick look at where it might use it..couldn't see anything.. system restore?

MX

I got Flash Mx off of Morpheus with a serial code
made my site with dreamweaver/flash
www.raezer.8k.com

unrealt_line1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back