Dreamweaver 6 problems

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Punkychan, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Punkychan

Punkychan OSNN Addict

Today I started to have this " javascript exception throw in native function " appeared everytime when I tried to edit in my new site and then Dreamweaver just hang there.
    Searched the internet and managed to find some answers " delete H-Users Keys....... etc etc" but doesn't suit my problems because all the answers are related to Dreamweaver MX 2004.I am using Dreamweaver 6.Had been using it for the past few years and never had this experience before.Can someone help me...please ??

2. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

remove amd reinstall dreamweaver.

3. Punkychan

Punkychan OSNN Addict

no...did it several times...it won't work

4. Punkychan

Punkychan OSNN Addict

By the way, do you think that it conflicts with Vista Transformation Pack that I installed ??

5. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

unlikely but those things are pretty daft to use anyway. Buy vista if you want vistas ui.

6. Punkychan

Punkychan OSNN Addict

well..what I did today was I uninstalled the transformation pack thinking that would cause the conflict...and then installed Dreamweaver again...still persists...somethings wrong..should I fresh install XP again ?

7. American Zombie

American Zombie Moderator Staff Member Political User

Uninstalling that pack does not always undo the registry and system file changes it made.

8. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

while drastic you could try reinstalling XP. Do you have any way of obtaining newer builds of dreamweaver?

9. Punkychan

Punkychan OSNN Addict

new version of dreamweaver ? no...not yet..maybe I'll try reinstalling...never happen before....